Hospital Sitter Services
For patients with extended hospital stays for treatment, Kristie Jo’s Love, Comfort and Care offers hospital sitter services in which our caregivers remain in the room with and monitor your loved one around the clock in conjunction with staff nurses. When it is time for your family member to be discharged, our caregivers are right there to ensure a smooth transition, transport you from the medical facility, and offer needed caring, emotional support during an often-trying time.
As one would expect, the first several days at home, following a medical procedure or lengthy hospital stint, can be crucial to a patient’s health. Typically, the family member must adhere closely to changes in daily activities, nutrition requirements, rehabilitation exercises, and medication, and it can be difficult to adjust to these new routines. Kristie Jo’s Love, Comfort and Care can ensure your loved one stays on track with these new regimens, as well as provide other services that include:
- Running errands, including shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Rehabilitation reminders
- Physical and emotional support and companionship
- Transportation to rehabilitation sessions, doctor appointments, and personal events
- Regular status updates to/from the care team and family members
- Personal Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs):
- Basic personal care, hygiene, grooming, dressing and bathing assistance
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Ambulation assistance
- Transferring from the medical facility to the home or other living location
To learn more about our hospital sitter services, please call (661) 347-0800, or send us a message using the email form on the Contact page.
Read what others have to say about Kristie Jo's Love, Comfort and Care
Kristie has the qualities of love, kindness, patience and dedication to all the people that surround her. I love her energy and outlook of life. I’m sure all of her clients adore her. I’m happy to have found someone I feel comfortable sending my clients to.
Kristie cared for my Uncle Cal and he built such a strong bond with her. She is full of energy, stories, and love. Great person and kept my Uncle happy!
Kristie is truly one of a kind. She cared for one of my close family members for many years and became part of our family. I highly recommend her.
I have seen first hand, the respect and kindness she gives towards all whom she cares for. she goes above and beyond to brighten each and every day with her clients. she interacts with great conversation and is a great listener.
Let's Work Together!
For further information how Kristie Jo’s Love, Comfort and Care can help you and your loved one, or for a free, no-obligation confidential consultation.